- Annual handicap in CGA/GHIN system
- 1 bucket of range balls per day
- Free entry fee into Club Championship
- Reduced cart fee
- Complimentary green fees
- Advanced preferred tee times
- 10% off all merchandise in golf shop
- Discounted golf lessons
- Member only golf tournaments
City Resident (Live in City Limits of Monroe)Annual Pass (Pay for Whole Year Once)
Individual – $900 ($100 Initiation)
Family – $1100 ($150 Initiation)
Individual – $80 ($100 Initiation)
Family – $95 ($150 Initiation)
Non-Resident (Live Outside City Limits of Monroe)Annual Pass (Pay for Whole Year Once)
Individual – $1000 ($125 Initiation)
Family – $1200 ($175 Initiation)
Individual – $90 ($125 Initiation)
Family – $105 ($175 Initiation)
Junior Summer Membership (June-August) Under 23 Years of Age – No InitiationCity Resident – $100
Non-Resident – $150
Junior Membership – No InitiationCity Resident – $40 a month/$400 a year
Non-Resident – $45 a month/$450 a year
If you pay for the whole year up front, it runs from July 1st – June 30th.
If you have any questions, please contact Nick: firstname.lastname@example.org 704.282.4661
* Please ask about our Joint 10% discounts for Monroe Aquatic and Fitness Center and Golf Club memberships.
Dependent Children may remain on Family Membership until they reach the age of 23yrs.
Proof of City Residence is required for a City Membership.
Please call our Pro-Shop at (704) 282-4661 for an application or for more information.
>>Click Here to Request Additional Information about Membership Opportunities at Monroe Country Club